I know it’s probably quite late but hey better late than never.
Also, the foodie event gave way to 2 small budding foodies soon to follow in my and Witchy Crazy Mommy’s footsteps. I can’t describe all the food I got to eat during that time but I will just post some photos of the things I ate.
I also made a list of my top 10 choices of the concessionaires that I found most delightful:
1) Pinkerton Ice Cream, love the guava basil sorbet! Very refreshing to the palate.
2) Choclery Artisan Chocolates for their sweets!
3) Pepitas Lechon and butterbeer
4) Jettee's Kitchen Divine Handmade Pastries, love their red velvet cheesecake and cookies..simply divine!
6) Dulcelin Gourmet
7) Chuck's Grub/Fish and Chips
8) Pint Ice Cream
9) Wabi Sabi